Thursday, April 16, 2015

DRx: New Essential Facial Plus

Sponsored

Last week, I was pampered with a facial over at DRx! It was my first facial with them, and I was pretty excited! Facial = better skin and complexion, am I right?

IMG_5549

I went for The DRx Medispa's revamped fundamental facial treatment, the NEW Essential Facial Plus, which is "reinvented to counter environmental irritation and premature aging to reveal softer, younger looking skin".

IMG_5536
I am lucky enough to be blessed with fairly good skin with no major issues, but my tired and dull skin was evident before the facial.

IMG_5537
First, my makeup was removed completely.

IMG_5538
I wish I looked better without make up!

IMG_5540
After makeup removal, it was deep cleansing. Using their revolutionary DERMA-INFUSER machine equipped with crystal tip, my pores were unclogged and stubborn dead skin cells removed.

It wasn't painful at all - felt like a therapeutic suction, and that's about it.

It was followed by extraction which took about 10 minutes. Extraction is one thing I'm concerned about whenever I go for facials. I'm sure all of us have heard horror stories, and I definitely don't want to contribute to it. This, however, was surprisingly painless for me.

IMG_5543
Clean skin and unclogged pores!

After extraction, a Multi-Action Solution full of antioxidants was infused into the skin with a crystal-free tip.

This step also felt like a gentle suction, with a pain level of zero.

IMG_5544
Then, a Radiance Renewing Serum was applied on my face,

Other customized serums include Pore Purifying Serum and Intense Hydrating Serum.

IMG_5545
This Ultrasonic device was used to allow deeper penetration of ingredients.

IMG_5546
IMG_5547
Finally, the facial ends with a Therapeutic Mask to soothe and nourish the skin.

I fell asleep because it was so relaxing!

IMG_5548
Glowy skin (which I love!!!) right after the facial!

IMG_5555
I also really appreciate the fact that DRx always has a dressing table somewhere for touch ups after appointments. Tissue papers, cotton pads, and cotton buds all provided! :)

IMG_5550
IMG_5552
No foundation at all here, just eye makeup!

IMG_5553
IMG_5554
Closer view: I love how my skin was immediately smoother, softer, more radiant, and more hydrated! Compared to the picture taken just before the facial, my skin after was noticeably healthier and younger looking! You can tell right?

IMG_5556
After putting on some blusher! The only concealer I used was for my dark undereye area. I didn't bother with any foundation or base, simply because there wasn't a need to.

IMG_5557
IMG_5561
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

If you're interested to try it out for yourself, do quote <Kathleen40%discNewEFPlus> which gives you a whopping 40% off for your first trial! Valid till 31 May 2015.

I highly recommend the NEW Essential Facial Plus because it worked so well for me, and the results are immediately noticeable! I'm sure you will love it as much as I do! ;)


The DRx Clinic
302 Orchard Road
#16-01 Tong Building 
(next to Paragon Shopping Mall)
Singapore 238862
Tel: (65) 6733 1555

Mon to Fri: 10am to 8pm
Sat: 10am to 5pm
Closed on Sun & PH

1 comment:

Sara Thomas said...

thanks for sharing,......
I am the fan of this post,
IPL Cricket Game Download | Real Cricket 16 APK App