Monday, May 12, 2014

Sponsored Outfits / Omakase Burger



STATIC FUMES

IMG_0106
IMG_0107
IMG_0110
IMG_0105
So ardently in love with this pair of Drake Tailored Pants!! I've wanted to incorporate pants to my wardrobe for a while now, but just didn't get down to it because like rompers, most of them don't fit me well. This pair is an exception, and I am so happy! It is slightly sheer under strong lighting, otherwise you can't tell. Click on the link and you'll know what I mean. They launched a new collection yesterday - quote KATHLEEN10% to enjoy 10% off your total bill!


There's not a single thing I don't like about this get up. Top is from Free People, c/o Eclecticism + Lauren Jasmine - whose sale I have yet to blog about!


TOPAZETTE

IMG_0195
IMG_0148
IMG_0146
IMG_0142
IMG_0139
IMG_0132
IMG_0129
Chase Monday blues away with this Phyllis Hi-Neck Chiffon Top! Bright, lightweight, suitable for work and play ;)

IMG_0121
IMG_0117
IMG_0119
IMG_0120
IMG_0123
IMG_0125
Featuring Ink Speckles Pleated Skorts - perfect length, great quality, cute print! Don't you just love skorts?? Looks good, and lets you move with such ease.

Quote KTLXTPZ to enjoy 10% off - valid till end of May.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After shopping in town yesterday (I made it! I walked the entire afternoon around town in my 5-6inch heels!) we decided to try Omakase Burger at Wisma. 

IMG_0189
IMG_0191
I was still quite full from lunch so I don't think I had enough to give a verdict, but S said he prefers his double cheese burger from macs! The patty was juicy though.

IMG_0190
Their Beef Tallow Fries, only available at the Wisma outlet, was good but nothing spectacular I think.

IMG_0193
IMG_0194
IMG_0192
Mexican Coke that is said to have a more natural and authentic taste, since it is made with cane sugar. There really is a slight difference in taste, but I would prefer my Coke Light anytime. As refreshing as it is, regular Coke is really too sweet for me. :/

I have so many things to blog about! Till next time!

No comments: