Thursday, May 29, 2014

Of takeaways / Bluebelle

IMG_9762
IMG_9764
IMG_9755
IMG_9756IMG_9757
IMG_9753
How do you like my double chin? :))

IMG_9760
IMG_9761
IMG_9763
These were taken a while back when we were on our way to grab some dinner before a movie. I love doing takeaways together because it is never going home with just a bowl of noodles or a packet of rice or a burger each. It is buying home a bowl of noodles and a packet of rice and two burgers and chicken drumlets and some fries and a dessert, all laid out on the dining table for us to share. Most of the time we end up lying in bed with our bloated bellies, with me complaining that I shouldn't have eaten so much, and him telling me that I can eat whatever I want.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BLUEBELLE

Did an advert for Bluebelle recently, and here's the Natalie Bandage Dress that I picked:
IMG_0570
IMG_0569
IMG_0568
IMG_0571
IMG_0572
Super flattering bandage dress that hugs in all the right places. ;) Very impressed with the quality as well, though the dress is quite heavy. If bandages dresses are not your thing, ramp up the volume with their vintage-inspired range featuring full skirts!


No comments: