Saturday, May 3, 2014

Goodstuph's 4th Anniversary Party / House of Lux


Last month, I was invited to GOODSTUPH's 4th Anniversary Party at Bochinche! So excited to be invited to celebrate with them, but being one of the youngest present, and barely knowing anyone, I really was quite a wallflower. There were so many guests, mostly clients, people from the media, celebrities, friends and family of the company... I was so left out! There was booze from Monkey Shoulder, Hendrick's Gin, Reyka Vodka and Sailor Jerry, mixed up by Elite Bar Solutions - so I had quite a few to ease my nerves haha. I didn't even have the delicious Argentinean cuisine they served.

Nonetheless I'm glad to have finally met and spoken with a few people whom I've come across on social media. Only managed to take a few pictures at the party so here they are:

IMG_8271
IMG_8272
IMG_8274
IMG_8275
IMG_8306
With the very pretty and sweet Candice, who sent me the NARS Valentine's Day surprise package!

IMG_8299
A bag of goodies from Tiong Bahru Bakery by Gontran Cherrier, Skinny Pizza, Strip, Browhaus, House at Dempsey, We Need A Hero, Bochinche, Spa Esprit x GOODSTUPH Custom Essential Oil Blends, GOODSTUPH P.E. tee, GOODSTUPH 4th Anniversary tote bag by Tyrwhitt General Company.

IMG_8300
IMG_8301
IMG_8302
IMG_8290
What I wore to the party was a Black Overlay Romper c/o @dreamygirl_shoppp. It's of quite a good fit, unlike most rompers that are too long for my short body. Also finally unearthed this pair of Topshop heels after a whole year!

IMG_8291
IMG_8298


I was also invited to House of Lux last month. They sent a really gorgeous formal invite right to my door step, but I think I accidentally deleted the few pictures that I have taken of it. Urgh no point taking photos again - the invite doesn't look good anymore after I took everything out haha.

This was another event filled with celebrities, people from the media, and other adults... Only managed to speak a little to one other blogger who left early. I don't think I'm a very reserved person when it comes to socializing, but it really IS awkward when I'm alone in a room filled with people a lot older than me gathering in groups talking about their own thing.

IMG_8407
IMG_8408
IMG_8409
IMG_8410
IMG_8419
IMG_8420
IMG_8421
IMG_8405
I stuck out like a sore thumb between these two even with my 5-inch heels hahaha.


IMG_8433
Upcoming posts on Clozette's Tea Party and ProjXct by Eclecticism, where I was totally in my element! ;)

No comments: