Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Clozette Tea Party @ Blisshouse / OOTDs


About 2 weeks back, I was invited to Clozette's Tea Party at Blisshouse, located at The Central, Clarke Quay. I had never been there before, and I was pleasantly surprised to find this Garden of Eden so beautifully decorated!

Firstly, spot my face as one of Clozette's ambassadors:
IMG_9107
IMG_9111
IMG_9108
IMG_9109
IMG_9110
Selfie corner!

IMG_9112
They even provided polaroid shots with stickers for decoration!

IMG_9113
Nail polish stickers because Cassandra is so good at nail art!

IMG_9114
IMG_9115
Discounted items for all guests.

Next, the most exciting part for me because I was so hungry:
IMG_9100
IMG_9103
Skipped this, because I wasn't gonna waste my appetite on salad!

IMG_9102
The tuna and egg mayo sandwiches were surprisingly good! They were generous with the fillings too!

IMG_9104
I can't even rmb what I ate haha I think these are calamaris?

IMG_9105
Skipped the prawns as well!

IMG_9101
This bread pudding was so yummy that I had two huge servings! The vanilla sauce was really good as well! :9 I had to resist a third one haha.

IMG_9106
Skipped the spinach quiche and went for the lemon tart.

IMG_9117
Lovely Leanne (@loveforskincare)! Always a pleasure to meet her at events. :) I tell her that she looks gorgeous all the time, and I hope I will look this good when I'm at her age... which you'll never be able to guess by the way haha.

IMG_9123
Cherie and Ashley!

IMG_9129IMG_9139
Ashley and Lydia, both of whom I got to know through Vanity Trove!

IMG_9130IMG_9137
L: Cherie from Clozette, whom I met for the very first time at the official opening of Chacott and Freed of London at Mandarin Gallery.
R: Ena, whom I met at THEFACESHOP's Natural Sun Eco launch.

IMG_9138
Alene and Melissa!

Stole some pictures off Clozette's Facebook page:
IMG_9302
IMG_9304
IMG_9307IMG_9311

IMG_9310
Guess what I won from a lucky draw?

IMG_9098
2 x $50 Melissa Shoes vouchers! Yay! :D

IMG_9099
Goodie bag for every guest! Besides the food, goodie bags are something else that I always look forward to because I love surprises!

IMG_9097
IMG_9096
IMG_9095
IMG_9093
This Laneige BB cushion sample is so cute!

IMG_9094

Thank you Cherie and Clozette for the invite! :) I really enjoy attending events like this because it gathers people with the same interests together. Nobody gets judged for taking pictures of everything single thing because everyone is doing it. I get to meet new people, bump into familiar ones especially those I recognize from social media, and catch up with friends. Such a joy, isn't it? :)


IMG_8893
IMG_8892
IMG_8897
Room for Companion White Shirt from Hollyhoque! S likes this shirt!

IMG_9630
Basic Grey Top sponsored by D.Majestique! This picture is genuinely candid. I was digging for my lip balm and S snapped a picture!

IMG_9386
IMG_9387
Hot Spot Polka Top sponsored by Supergurl! You know how sometimes one of your eyelids just decides to triple itself? Yeah I was trying to adjust it which explains the face.

IMG_9513IMG_9515
IMG_9516IMG_9517
The photographer of my OOTDs! :D He started carrying a backpack for work because it's more convenient! Anyway he's venturing into sales (specifically, insurance) to find out if he's cut out for it. Interested parties feel free to email me? Not kidding! He has a target to hit la hahaha.

No comments: