Friday, April 4, 2014

New Ubin Seafood / Thrill City Skinny Jeans

IMG_7339
IMG_7337
Har Cheong Kai || Prawn paste chicken. Really crispy and fragrant! S prefers the ones at Ban Leong though!

IMG_7336
Foie Gras || I am not a fan, because 1) it is cruel T.T 2) it is fatty, and 3) I find the taste strange. But the ones here are not bad! I only had a piece though, and I try not to remind myself that it's actually liver. :/

IMG_7304
IMG_7305
IMG_7303
IMG_7338
US Certified Black Angus Ribeye Steak served w/ Potato Wedges Caramelised Onions and Fried Rice Caramelised with Beef Drippings || Does it sound sinful already?! THIS is what we went there for. Oh and doesn't beef drippings sound like pee??? It's actually beef fat. S loved the rice a lot. The steak has been on my mind ever since. ~Heavenly~ does not even do it justice.

So after a very, very filling meal...
IMG_7297IMG_7296
IMG_7294IMG_7298
IMG_7295IMG_7293
IMG_7299
IMG_7300

I am not a jeans person. I bought a pair of ripped denim jeans from Bershka a few years ago and it's still collecting dust in my wardrobe. I also have a dark pair from Topshop that I had to buy, because working at Play Club required me to wear one.

It's quite difficult to find one that fits well and flatters my body. Also, Singapore is really too hot right? I would gladly head out in shorts any time. But this pair of Thrill City Skinny Jeans from Hollyhoque looks too good to pass... I had to keep one for myself.

IMG_7485
IMG_7489
IMG_7490
IMG_7493
IMG_7491
Love the ripped details and unfinished hems!

Previously sold out, and now on backorder! Don't miss it again! ;)

No comments: