Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cupcake Nails @uniquenails79


Sponsored

For about two years+++, I had been painting my nails myself religiously almost every single week because 1) I couldn't stand my naked nails, and 2) I didn't see the point of paying somebody to do something that I could very well do myself. Then, I stopped painting them last year for some reason, and never got around to doing it again.

So when I received an email from Jess (the person behind @uniquenails79) regarding nail sponsorship, I immediately agreed! Moreover, nail art is something that I have tried, but can never master.

IMG_8643
Jess is a mother of two, and owns a home-based nail salon at Woodlands. It is honestly quite troublesome for me to travel all the way there if I were to take public transport, but since S has the car on weekends (he recently had his own car scraped), it makes things easier :D It will definitely be a great convenience to those who live in the North! Having your nails done at a home-based nail salon is also slightly cheaper than doing it outside.

IMG_8548
It was my first time trying gelish nails. I decided to have some cupcakes, and they turned out really good!

IMG_8640
IMG_8641
There's an ongoing promotion, so if you're interested, contact Jess at +65 8518 1646 for more details!

Don't forget to follow Unique Nails on Instagram and Facebook!


IMG_8658
IMG_8650

The focus is on the person behind:
IMG_8652
IMG_8656
IMG_8655
IMG_8654
IMG_8653
IMG_8657

The faces he always gives to the things I say:

"Smile!"
IMG_8661

"Smile properly! Can you give me a nice face??"
IMG_8660

"No, give me a nicer face! Be cute!!"
IMG_8659

Hahahaha.

Anyway, look of the day:
IMG_8584
IMG_8582
IMG_8581
IMG_8589

Splash of Charisma Blouse from Hollyhoque! Love the colours on this top and its quality material! ;)

No comments: