Friday, March 7, 2014

VANITY TROVE: Get, Snap, Blingo! Project Launch Party

I was invited to Vanity Trove's party at Zouk on Wednesday! The theme was modern hippie chic and I really didn't know what to wear, so I decided that playing with accessories would be apt.

(Some of the pictures in this post are not mine by the way, I stole a few from Christy, Samantha, Ashley, Lydia, etc hahaha)

IMG_6102IMG_6104
IMG_6219
Love these colourful bracelets from Lovisa! I am so glad the one in blue which I got from a random store in Beijing came to good use! ;)

IMG_6218
A closer look! Okay this blown up picture makes the porous things next to the blue block look so disgusting it's giving me goosebumps! But I assure you they look very mild in real life!

IMG_6220
Love these stacking rings too!!

IMG_6222
L'Oreal was there, and these mirrors were for people to try their Steampod! Also got a free shampoo from them haha.

IMG_6223
I also got to try Benefit's newly launched Lollitint, which I've been contemplating on buying ever since.

IMG_6225
Huge unicorn made of balloons by the stage.

IMG_6226
IMG_6227
The dessert table, which I didn't get the chance to try. :( But I heard the treats were really good!

There were also other booths which I didn't manage to take pictures of...

The highlight of the night was finally getting to meet the lovely people I've been exchanging comments with on VT in real life!

IMG_6127IMG_6127
Ashley and Samantha, the first two people I spoke to at the event! They were so nice to let me tag along because I was alone hahaha.

IMG_6128IMG_6233
On the right is Christy our hype girl! :D

IMG_6231or800
Leanne (@loveforskincare) whom I've been following on instagram for a while now, and Jacelyn.

I had never met Leanne in person so when I first spotted her, her name slipped my mind. I went, "You are loveforskincare right??" and she replied, "Yes, yes, you are kathleenkong right!" Hahahahahaha! Instagram brings people together.

IMG_6234IMG_6241
Douglas, co-founder of VT!

or800 (1)or800 (2)
One with Lydia who's really friendly!

IMG_6248
IMG_6308
or800 (3)
or800 (4)
I'm so glad I joined the VT community because I made amazing virtual friends and finally got to meet them in person at the party!

IMG_6235
VT's cake! I honestly didn't even know it was a cake until someone mentioned it on stage! So pretty!!

IMG_6236
IMG_6212IMG_6216
Ending with my ootd!

IMG_6190IMG_6191
And my baby who came to fetch me! :D

I finally understood what the rave is all about after I started using Skin Inc's Get Awesome Skin Renewal Set. I also bought their Pure Revival Peel days ago, so imagine my happiness when I found a full-sized bottle of Regenerate Vitamin A Serum in the goodie bag!! Will blog about it soon! ;)

-

HH4.8HH4.14HH4.15HH4.18
HH4.32HH4.26HH4.37HH4.45

New arrivals this week! Shop away at Hollyhoque!

No comments: