Sunday, March 16, 2014

THEFACESHOP: Natural Sun Eco Launch


(P.S. Promo badge at the end of this post!)

I was very kindly invited by Alethia to THEFACESHOP's Natural Sun Eco Launch on Thursday. It was held at Backstage Cafe, which definitely does not look like one from the outside. I like how spacious it is, and more importantly, the yummy finger food they served us! Pictures below!

IMG_6761
IMG_6762
As shown above, the range includes:

  • Natural Sun Eco Aqua Sun Gel SPF40 PA+++
  • Natural Sun Eco Smart Handiness SPF50+ PA+++
  • Natural Sun Eco Baby Mild Sun Lotion SPF30 PA++
  • Natural Sun Eco Body & Family Mild Sun Milk SPF40 PA+++
  • Natural Sun Eco Power Long-Lasting Sun Cream SPF45 PA+++
  • Natural Sun Eco Oil-Cut Sun Cream SPF40 PA++
  • Natural Sun Eco Smart Cushion Sun Cover SPF50+ PA+++


IMG_6763
IMG_6765
IMG_6766
IMG_6768
IMG_6769
IMG_6770
Demonstration.

IMG_6771
Dinner: Everything on this plate was so good!!

IMG_6772
Got to bring home a goodie bag, and a sunflower with my name on it! Love the personal touches from the thoughtful team! I even kept the name tag haha. Really enjoyed myself at this event, and had the opportunity to make some new friends :D Thank you THEFACESHOP for having me!


What I bagged home:
IMG_6796

(i) Natural Sun Eco Power Long-Lasting Sun Cream SPF45 PA+++:
IMG_6841
IMG_6842
IMG_6843
This sun cream is the star product of the sun care line, and provides a long-lasting UV protection while giving the skin a natural, healthy look. It acts as a makeup base as well, which is always a bonus!

We were asked to do a blind test for this sun cream, and to be honest it wasn't the one I picked instantly. It definitely smells better than Brand X, but I found it heavier and creamier, and I actually said that it isn't something I would use in the daytime (which is the point because it is a sun care after all right). But after a few minutes of letting it set, I wanted to change my vote because although it felt thicker initially, it was actually absorbed quicker than Brand X, and my skin felt as though there was NOTHING on it - compared to Brand X which left a slight oily sheen on my skin and felt faintly sticky. I was impressed!

(ii) Natural Sun Eco Smart Cushion Sun Cover SPF50+ PA+++:
IMG_6837
IMG_6838
IMG_6839
IMG_6840
After all the hype about the BB cushions from Laneige and Sulwhasoo, I finally have one to call my own - even though it's essentially a sun screen. Yay! It does act as a make up base as well, and leaves a cooling sensation which is so refreshing. Refillable.

(iii) Smim Fermented Concentrate Total Treatment:
IMG_6836
One of THEFACESHOP's best sellers, it claims to help you achieve bright and younger looking skin. They call this the Miracle of Youth, because it improves skin texture and aids absorption of other skin products. The full-sized bottle reminds me of SKII's Facial Treatment Essence.


Another good news for y'all:

NaturalSunEco_BloggersParty_Badge_Final
Simply flash this badge at any THEFACESHOP outlet, and enjoy 15% off Natural Sun Eco products + an additional 10% off all purchases when you spend $30 or more!

No comments: