Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Ordinary Co. / Personal

Slide1
The Ordinary Co. is a fashion brand offering an unparalleled selection of accessories.
Here, we believe jewelry is a necessity and not an after-thought.

Recently I discovered The Ordinary Co. on instagram, and started following them because they have really necklaces! So when they offered to send me one, how could I say no!

I picked Kaitee Gems in grey. It is currently OOS, but still available in black, pink, and yellow. Paired it with Hollyhoque's reversible tank, left only with grey/pink:
DSCN0071
DSCN0029
DSCN0062
Thank you for sending me this lovely piece! :)

They have also collaborated with ABSNTH, a local brand with GORGEOUS (take my word) handmade pieces:
Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 7.18.55 pm

You can find it under the "Designers" tab:
Screen Shot 2014-03-19 at 6.52.10 pm
They are a little pricey, but each piece is uniquely handcrafted and crocheted with jems, so what are the chances of bumping into someone with the same piece right. I wish I had such talent. T_T

Anyway, enough talk. Visit them at their website, Facebook, and Instagram for more!

☁ ☁ ☁

Went to look for Christy during her lunch break yesterday! I got to know her from VanityTrove since we are both rather active on the platform. Met her for the first time at VT's party, and I'm so glad I finally had the chance to meet her again! :D

IMG_6895IMG_6895
IMG_6922IMG_6923
IMG_6924IMG_6925

Went out with S afterwards, and satisfied my craving for an earl grey lavender scoop! Yay! I must say he's improved quite a bit as my personal photographer~ Hahahaha! Errr the first blurry shot is an exception:
IMG_6928
IMG_6917
IMG_6899
IMG_6914

I woke up with a blocked nose yesterday, and it started leaking like crazy in the afternoon. Thank goodness I don't have a shoot this week... otherwise how to go! :/

By the way, this week's new collection is out! Go shop! ^^

No comments: