Friday, March 14, 2014

Boxy Crop Muscle Tee

Good news must share first! :D

IMG_6707IMG_6709
IMG_6711IMG_6713
Kept this Boxy Crop Muscle Tee from Hollyhoque during one of the shoots, and wore it out yesterday! Really like how comfy and simple it is. Here's the good news: enter discount code katboxy for $3 off this item! (Please buy! Sheila very kindly offered a discount code for my followers so if nobody buys damn paiseh ok hahaha) Comes in violet, black, white, grey, and wine red.

Don't know why my hair appears a little bluish/purplish here... don't worry it's still very black!

So anyway we went to Ikea to look for a new table for my room on Wesnesday:
IMG_6717IMG_6718
IMG_6719IMG_6720
I really love this top! Nice colour, great fit, not too flare, and falls very nicely at the waist! :D

IMG_6721
IMG_6722
IMG_6723
IMG_6725
IMG_6726

On most nights around this time, S quietly watches his tv beside me while I catch up with social media and surf the net - esp after a long day out. I don't think he minds but sometimes I feel bad, so I'm gonna join him now ^^

No comments: