Wednesday, January 15, 2014

SKINC: Get Awesome Skin Renewal Set

IMG_3416
Yesterday's OOTD! Fell in love with the donut bun recently. I have always liked the messy bun look, but the buns I tried to do always turned out looking like a weird lumpy thing... T.T The donut came to my rescue and solved all my bun problems hehe~

So yesterday I met up with Zhi Jun from Vanity Trove (follow me here for beauty reviews!). I'm really glad I did because it was really nice talking to her! (Found out that the Dayre app is pronounced as day-ree, instead of day-yer which was what I'd thought haha :/ I've been on it for a while just to read people's posts, but have not posted anything myself because it is such a fuss to type an entry on a phone?) Also collected my very first Skin Inc's Get Awesome Skin Renewal Set!

IMG_3444
IMG_3445
IMG_3446
IMG_3447

Skin Inc is highly raved by so many people, and I can't wait to try it for myself! :D I'm intending to get their My Daily Dose serum too, after I've completed my current Advanced Génefique Youth Activating Concentrate by Lancôme. ;)

On a side note, pictures from our China trip will be up soon~

No comments: