Tuesday, December 31, 2013

IMG_0538
2 more days to Beijing!!! They blocked Google, which we had completely forgotten about - what an inconvenience because we saved everything in Google maps - but I guess we are working/have worked something out. So truth is when I say we, I actually mean he, because he's the one doing all the planning haha I'm ashamed to say that I'm almost uninvolved. If I somehow lose my way I will be utterly clueless.

They blocked Twitter and Facebook too - which I think I have no problem living without so that's alright. Anyway I hope the air's not too bad over there.

I've fallen a little ill, but I'm as excited as ever! I'm also intending to welcome the inevitable weight gain with open arms mouth. Promise I will shed it when I return! Although we're bringing our sports attire and swimsuit over, sometimes certain plans just don't materialize... but well, we'll see.

-

IMG_0482IMG_0484
IMG_0485IMG_0486
IMG_0489IMG_0490
Hahaha Cookie looks so reluctant!

IMG_0266IMG_0267
I will miss you~

-

Today also happens to be the last day of the year. 2013 has been a really good year for me, and I am grateful everyday. I don't have any resolution, I just have to get a job haha but let's worry later.

No comments: