Tuesday, July 23, 2013

TCS

IMG_5547
Favourite portobello fries! The stray cat that I fed loved it too!

IMG_5591
Not nice...

IMG_5600
Ridiculously overpriced otah toast.

IMG_5537IMG_5592
IMG_5602
IMG_5594IMG_5595
IMG_5597IMG_5601
IMG_5603IMG_5608
IMG_5609IMG_5610
Hahahaha copycat. He looks cuter than me. *__*

IMG_5613

-

IMG_5691
Domino's for RJ's birthday. THE BREAD STICKS ARE THE BEST.

IMG_5737
His birthday cake replaced with roast pork haha.

-

Ate like I was on a death row last weekend. :( By the way I have developed a habit of licking the sour cream and onion seasoning off Pringles and then throwing the saliva-coated hyperbolic paraboloids away, simply because I like the taste BUT not the guilt that comes after proper consumption. My record is a little more than 1/2 a stack omgwtf I am disgusting. Popping Pringles minus half the calories...... maybe not.

Right now I am taking a break from struggling with psycholinguistics. IT TAKES ME SO LONG to complete the assignment every freakin week. >:( Urgh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello where do you usually buy your clothes? Love your style! :-)

Kathleen said...

Thank you! I usually buy my clothes from Topshop and ASOS. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your top, do you mind sharing where its from? (:

Kathleen said...

Hey it's from Topshop! Don't think it's available anymore though!