Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mon cher

IMG_2793IMG_2794
IMG_2795IMG_2796
IMG_2797IMG_2798

We spend every day together. And not a single day has passed without you telling me that you love me.    You tell me how proud you are to have me. Your left hand never fails to hold my right when you drive. You send me to school even when you don't have any lessons to attend.

Not a single night have I slept uncomfortably at yours. You stopped sleeping with AC because I don't sleep well with it. You never fail to adjust the fan for me until I am satisfied, because I need it in a specific direction and at a particular angle. A (pink) cup of water is always by the bed because you know I need to drink in the middle of the night. You are perfectly fine with just one pillow because I selfishly grab the other three for myself (including your baby pillows), even the bolster.

The best towel in your house is always for me. There are bottles of water in your fridge now because you know I like my water cold. You never leave my cravings unsatisfied. (Once you bought so much Reese's I got sick of them. Who gets sick of Reese's?) You make sure I get what I want - "within the best of my abilities", you always say.

I could go on and on about the miles you would go for me, but it will never end.

You don't know how ardently I love you.

3 comments:

runwithperserverance said...

You're a lucky girl Kat (: I'm glad Sean loves you for the way you are. Every girl deserves to feel so loved. What's most important is that both of you love each other for the way you are and weather through all the storms in life together (: Hope you guys last!

Anonymous said...

aww so sweet :') happy for you! last long and strong!

Kathleen said...

Thank you :')