Thursday, March 21, 2013

IMG_1793
IMG_1803
IMG_1767
IMG_1732
I bought 7 or 8 bottles to last me for a week. Very environmentally unfriendly.

IMG_1755
IMG_1850
IMG_1869
S got me the Catbird stack rings that I've always wanted!! Thank you ^__^ Hahahaha I don't usually do initials but Catbird is an exception hehe. They cost so much for such a tiny thing. :/

IMG_1875
IMG_1874
IMG_1872
IMG_1878IMG_1836
Tipsy after wine. Again. Drunk-watched movie. Again. Slightly.

IMG_1905
What 1am on a busy week looks like. :(

I spend so much time at his house it's like I might as well be moving in. I go home only a few times a week, and my mum is perfectly fine with it. He is the first guy that I have ever let my mum meet. She seems happy with him, and that means a lot to me too.

IMG_1883
IMG_1896
I really like this picture a lot. :)

IMG_1917

IMG_1931
IMG_1933IMG_1936

I hate this week. Stats paper didn't go that well. Getting full marks for the first paper indeed added some kind of pressure. WHY ARE THE MCQ OPTIONS ALWAYS SO CLOSE. >:( I felt so exhausted when I reached home (but yes, always up for photos haha).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice that he's the first guy you introduced to your mom, and that your friends met him too! I know what that feels like :)

Kathleen said...

Yeah I'm so glad :)

runwithperserverance said...

Hi kat (: I know how it's like to spend a lot of time at the boyfriend's place too, cos admittedly I spend a lot of time at my own boyfriend's house too (: and that I also introduced him to my parents+friends and they like him too.
Hope you and Sean stay happy together always! (:
- Glennda

Kathleen said...

Thank you :)