Monday, February 4, 2013

This is the fucking last straw. You need to know one thing. That is, if you have the guts to fucking weave ridiculous lies about me so shamelessly, I have absolutely no qualms about exposing you.

IMG_0867IMG_0868
I did not know that T and E were seeing each other at all, until I received the message from T out of a sudden.

IMG_0869IMG_0870

I did not let guys touch me at Zouk, neither were my hands around any guy at Zoukout. Everyone whom I went with to Zoukout can vouch that for me. I don't know who the fuck this "first hand information" is from, but it obviously isn't true, and I don't care.

At this point I blocked T on whatsapp, because I didn't see the point in explaining or clarifying things because things between us are already over, so why bother?

Since he couldn't reach me on whatsapp anymore, he sent me what he typed on whatsapp through imessage:

IMG_0871IMG_0872
Here it comes. I TOLD EDLYN THAT SHE'S DOING IT ON PURPOSE TO HURT ME????? THIS, IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS FUCKING LIE I HAVE EVER FUCKING HEARD.

I couldn't take it, I unblocked him and tried to clarify:

IMG_0873IMG_0874
Please just look at the last line. It is so funny. No, I have never thought that T isn't over me. I know he is over me. In fact, I have never really thought about him for a very long time, because I am very contented with where I am right now, and I'm beyond glad that I am with someone that makes me a lot happier.

IMG_0877IMG_0878
IMG_0883
Idk what that redundant piece of info about Vegas was for, and neither did I cheat, but then again, I don't care. R/s is over. Irrelevant to fucking keep trying to prove each other wrong.

BUT I did not fucking ask Edlyn about him AT ALL. Neither did I ask her "where you bb?". I have stopped texting her since more than 1 month ago, until she initiated a text because she wanted to pass me some Nasty Gal stuff as my belated birthday gift. And then she was the one asking me "are you at zouk today bb?" and "where you?" and "are you in town bb?". I still have those messages so don't fucking put words in my mouth.

At the same time, I messaged Edlyn and asked her what the fuck this is all about:
IMG_0879IMG_0880
Yeah ok playing innocent.

IMG_0881IMG_0882

Trust you??? Oh really, are you asking me to trust you after you lied to T about what I didn't fucking do?! Are you fuckin kidding me. In all honesty, I am perfectly fine with you seeing T. I am not even upset about it?? In fact I am completely indifferent because I am truly very happy with Sean, and everyone sees it.

But I cannot, for the life of me, believe you have the fucking guts to come up with these lies. When the fuck did I EVER ask you about T ever since we broke up? In fact, since then, I have NEVER asked anyone about him. The only question I asked you was "so are you seeing anyone now?" after you told me how you broke up with A. You were the one who told me that you're currently kinda seeing your brother's friend who's in his late twenties.

And when the fuck did I ever scream at you or tell you that you're doing it on purpose to hurt me?! Firstly, I did not know you were seeing him. Secondly, I did not even mention to you any single thing that's related to him at all, so pray tell, when the fuck did I scream at you. Thirdly, I am not hurting one bit because I have nothing, and neither do I want to have anything to do with T anymore.

I don't care who T is dating. I am honestly not interested to know, and am completely nonchalant about it. What disgusts me right now is your fucking dishonesty. So fucking repulsive it makes me sick in the stomach. And I don't think T is making this up. And I don't know what possessed T to fall for it.

This is the last time I'm gonna say it: I cross my heart and swear I did not fucking do anything you claimed I did. I don't know what I've ever done for you to malign me like this. I don't know what kind of sick game you're planning, what damage you're attempting to cause me, or what kind of pathetic victim you're trying to play in front of T and behind my back.

But just so you know, I'm not playing with you, and for fuck's sake neither am I hurt that you are dating T. I'm downright disgusted by the absurdity of your fucking lies and that's it.

And nope, I don't think I'm the bitch here.

9 comments:

daily-scoopers said...

HELLO! I havent been here for long long while, Nice entry hehehe~~~ happy your happy now kat^^

Kathleen said...

HI sophia!!! Thank you :) Hehe hope you're doing well too ^^

Anonymous said...

I laughed reading this.

Anonymous said...

it could be a third party/ someone's setting you up? i think it's quite suspicious how he just kept asking you questions and blaming you towards the second half... without elaborating on anything he claimed.

Anonymous said...

i think both parties are at fault. not just one of them so its kinda unfair to blame the girl alone. this is so jersey shore shit.

amanda said...

Hello, I was curious and I found your blog. You and your boyfriend are super cute and you guys seem really happy together. I don't know you but I'm really happy for you because every girl deserves a real man who cares for his girl, not a boy who fights dirty and accuses you with every chance he gets.

Your ex-boyfriend is a fucking douche.

Kathleen said...

Hey Amanda! It's really nice to hear pleasant things from a stranger :) Thank you so much, I wish you well. :)

MaggieTan said...

Hi babe :) was passing by your super cute blog! :) then I found out about this. Didn't know that there's still such guy on earth man. But you look really happy now :D all the best to you Kat! I wish you happiness and goodluck to E. go girl!

Kathleen said...

Hey Maggie, thank you so much for your kind comment! Really appreciate it! I wish the best for you too! :)