Friday, January 18, 2013

Week 1

IMG_0160IMG_0172
IMG_0350
My tan is back ^___^

IMG_0364
Cookie!

IMG_0378IMG_0381
IMG_0389
Honey mustard chicken kebab.

Instagram: @kathleenkong

I'm taking French, Math, and Stats this semester. I honestly like every single one of it, but I'm just hoping that I'm not underestimating the last two. I loved doing math in secondary school and jc, and I don't ever wanna lose my flair for it. A little worried for French presentation. :/ But anyway, first week of school has been good so far.

I am so grateful for S. He's been sending me to and fro, waiting for my lessons to end, even though he only has 2 days of school per week (I have 4). Also always making sure that I am very, very, very well taken care of, and most importantly - happy. What more can I ask for. :')

1 comment:

Fashion Ganache said...

Wooow do you get the Hello Kitty in a Kinder egg?
p.s. love your blog
Fashion Ganache.
http://fashionganache.blogspot.com