Wednesday, January 2, 2013

IMG_4614

So you're back, and we officially broke up. I don't know if you still read this, but I'm sorry things turned out this way, and I'm sorry I don't even want you to let you prove anything this time. Such a pity, because I really thought you were the love of my life. I know I looked nonchalant when you came to look for me, but my heart was actually breaking, because I had never seen you this sad. Never.

All the bad memories aside, I was truly very, very happy when I was with you. I just want you to know that you made me the saddest, but most importantly, also the happiest. And I don't regret the past year at all. You were the better half of me, and I had never loved anyone the way I loved you.

I hope you find someone else who can give you what I couldn't give, I hope she loves you better than I ever could, and I hope you will be happy again.

I loved you the most. I really did.

No comments: