Monday, January 14, 2013

Rapture

IMG_0218IMG_0219IMG_0222
IMG_0114
IMG_0022
IMG_0025
IMG_0031IMG_0059
3pm: replaced my phone because the top button was not working again.
6pm: Holland V for quick bites and beer, dropped new phone on the ground, screen shattered. -___-
7pm: Sim Lim to get it fixed.

IMG_0047
IMG_0048
IMG_0051
IMG_0082
IMG_0058
IMG_0056
IMG_0057

IMG_0199
IMG_0200
Tanned by the pool. I am now burnt, and my skin feels so itchy urgh. But I am glad I got my tan back!


A new semester commences in less than 12 hours' time.

I have never in my entire life consumed so much beer/cider/wine, never gotten so many bruises from consecutive nights of alcohol and partying, never been fed this well and this much, never drunk-crawled onto the driver's lap in a moving car, and never charged straight into a glass door. Until this holiday. Time with S always, always, always flies. He's like a breath of fresh air. He makes sure I don't have to feel disgustingly insecure and inadequate ever again. I feel like I'm finally free from a year of inferiority complex that I could do nothing about. It's something I really appreciate, and am truly thankful for. This is liberation. This is bliss.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are doing well kat! :D

Kathleen said...

aww thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Happy for you babe. God bless! <3

Kathleen said...

Thank you! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi! How much did it cost to fix your shattered screen? (:

Kathleen said...

About $70! :)