Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year

IMG_5766
NYE @ Cider Pit. This picture does not justify the amount we actually drank. Shots were also going for $3 each that night. Drunk. My brain is shrinking I swear.

IMG_5770
Homemade bak kut teh. Yay! If my mum cooks like this instead of frying everything, I would gladly stay home for meals.

IMG_5796IMG_5796

Lunch @ Amici.
IMG_5800
IMG_5803
IMG_5805
IMG_5804
My crab meat aglio olio! So good. I will go back just for this again.

Wednesday was Zouk! Shots and 2 blue spins killed me. I fell so badly and there's now a bloody big bruise on my leg and one on my arm. My calves are aching and I don't know why. My back hurts a little. I also RAN into a glass door in a drunken stupor.

Everyday is passing so quickly, and I'm having such a good time that it doesn't feel like January is already here. 2012 was filled with tears and heartbreaks, fights and insecurities, a summer of joy and laughter, and an entire year of waiting, and just waiting. I'm glad 2013 started off well, and I'm looking forward to a brand new year of surprises and new adventures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No room for regrets in a young gal's heart. Have a great year ahead!

Kathleen said...

thank you!

sunm said...

Ran into a glass door? Omg hahaha.be careful Kathleen!
Miss you

- sunmeng