Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Photo on 10-10-12 at 3.52 PM #2
Photo on 10-10-12 at 3.45 PM #2
Photo on 10-10-12 at 3.36 PM #2
Pretty little unicorn that T sent me for our 2nd month! ^^ I love it and I sleep with it everyday! I don't usually sleep with any soft toy, but this is one exception. I can't believe he allowed it to travel 9000+ miles across oceans without a name. So there, meet Delilah. Delilah as in Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City. He told me that the shopkeeper sprinkled fairy dust (realistically, glitter) on it. When I received it I was over the moon and I truly, truly, truly felt like a princess. I'm not even kidding. That feeling lasted for a day.

IMG_3342
I was just looking at the delivery order slip that came from the flowers that T sent to me, and saw these reasons for delivery failure. "REFUSE TO ACCEPT" hahaha shit, that's so funny and sad all at the same time.

IMG_3338
This is my little Terlum. It evolved from a cute lil pink fluff to this relatively ugly thing, so I deleted the game.

IMG_3062
IMG_3322
IMG_3061
THAT'S MY BABY!!! ^___^


Had 486 paper today. I am so glad it's over. What a disgusting day I had. I'm gonna take a nap. And probably and finally go for a run, if it doesn't rain.

No comments: