Saturday, August 25, 2012

The day you went away II

How I spent my week:

IMG_1534IMG_1535
Brunch @ Eggs and Berries with T and his family.

IMG_1577IMG_1559
Went out with a swollen right eye :(

IMG_1574IMG_1575 IMG_1581
Late night dessert @ Udders.

IMG_1584IMG_1585
L: Gelatissimo - green tea and peach.
R: Hello Kitty Pez!!!!! ^__^

IMG_1591IMG_1592
Chocolate fondue @ Max Brenner.

IMG_1595 IMG_1612
Waiting for T to have his hair cut.

IMG_1621 IMG_1617 IMG_1625 IMG_1637 IMG_1638 IMG_1650 IMG_1642
Helped him with the bubble wrap for his DJ set. With a secret message hehe. :* He thought that the bubbles were supposed to be outside hahaha.

IMG_1652
On the way to the airport. Poor resolution thanks to iPhone front camera.


You left today. This isn't the first time, but partings are always so hard. Like resisting the urge to burst into tears at the departure gate. I deserve a pat on the back. Another 4 months to get through before you're back again. It should be easier this time, but I'm honestly still afraid. Misunderstandings are inevitable but I hope we know better.

Thank you for being patient with me, for your reassurance to my every insecurity, for putting up with my nonsense, and for showering me with so much love. Thank you for coming back to make things right, and for everything you've done for me for the past 2 months.

I'm gonna miss you. So much.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey kat where did you get your studded flats? I've been looking for them everywhere but I keep finding spikes instead. thanks!

Kathleen said...

Hi! They are from Topshop. I'm not sure if they sure have them though.