Monday, August 27, 2012

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, NATALIE!

Saturday: Nat's birthday dinner

IMG_1744
Left house earlier to get some cakes from grin affair @ 3 Everton Park. It is obviously not located at somewhere convenient and because I had not been there before, I relied on 3 things: Google maps, gothere.sg, and SG Buses. I am so proud of myself for not losing my way, although I almost did. Look at how pretty they are! Haven't tried them myself but heard that they're good anyway. I bought Kiwi Cheesecake and Honey Lavender. The more popular ones were already sold out by the time I got there.

IMG_1746 IMG_1741 IMG_1679
Nibbles!

IMG_1750
Maxi!

IMG_1751 IMG_1752
Nibbles is too adorable! Suria was trying to carry him and I asked her to hold him in that position because I wanted to snap a picture. She let him go even before I could take it. I got a fright because he jumped straight towards my crotch.

Just after I retreated my legs were still wide open because I was too comfortable like that on the floor.

Nurin: Kathleen can you please close your legs?
Me: Whoops. *closes legs* Anyway my underwear nice right?? *smug*
Nurin: I didn't see any underwear.

Hahahahaha wtf.

IMG_1758 IMG_1759
When Narm was holding Nibbles like this, I bent down and took a picture of myself with him (see below).

IMG_1760
And when I was trying to get the camera to focus,
Someone: Can't see Narmadha!
Me: That's the point right.

Hahahaha.

IMG_1765 IMG_1720 IMG_1761 IMG_1686 IMG_1747 IMG_1748 IMG_1754
Haha Nat was so shy because everyone was trying to take a picture of her.

IMG_1755 IMG_1756
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAT! ♥

Sunday: TCC for dinner/ Playnation/ Drinks

IMG_1769
Suria: It's spicy!!
Us: No it's not at all -__-
Suria: It is! See, there's something red!
Me: I think it's called blood.

IMG_1771IMG_1772
My chewed up sour cream cheesecake!

IMG_1774
Candid shot I ripped from Nat's camera! I love candid shots. They capture genuine moments, instead of the standard obligatory smiley faces.

IMG_1775 IMG_1792 IMG_1795 IMG_1783
Mojito.

IMG_1790 IMG_1791 IMG_1796 IMG_1797
Nat was whining hahaha.

I love my Cedar friends so so so much! It's been 8 years! Bliss.

Fall semester commences tomorrow. I feel it already... As much as I don't want school to start, it's nonetheless kind of exciting,

because beginnings are always full of promises.

No comments: