Saturday, July 7, 2012

Starve a doubt

IMG_0361 IMG_0363

This week's been the worst week ever since you came back. Argument after argument. Things we thought we had settled brought back up again. I think I even said something I shouldn't have. I'm sorry for this release of pent up emotions that doesn't seem to end. I know it's been going on for a month, and I'm still trying. And I'm ever so glad and thankful that you're willing to do this with me.

I love that you never fail to make me laugh even at my maddest. That in itself is already a difficult thing to do, because they are two conflicting and opposite emotions that can only operate one at a time. But you don't even have to try.


2 months ago we almost lost it. You told me you were coming back to make things better.

And that is exactly what you did.

No comments: