Monday, July 16, 2012

I am back home from another weekend at your place, and this time I just feel so... lost.I came into my room, sat on my chair, stared at my laptop, and went into a full-fledged panic mode.I don't know if it's because I spent so much time with you that I am experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms, or because bidding is in less than 12 hours, or because of what happened over the past two days, or because I just can't get certain things out of my head.

Friday evening and Saturday night were terrible beyond words. I am sorry, but I'm not sorry. I know the fault wasn't entirely yours, because I could have handled it better. But I also know that you gave me your word, but forget all about it the next moment. I was fuming mad, and needlessly to say, the alcohol aggravated everything. I completely lost it. I didn't say it, but you have no idea how awful I felt the next day.


My insecurities are eating me alive. I am so tired I need to go to bed now.

No comments: