Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Don't bring up the past. How is it possible for me to not bring up the past when it is still in my head, when I haven't even healed. Every time I am reminded of those disgusting words you said to me I feel so fucking angry all I wanna do is cry. You have complete disregard for my feelings. You don't ever think of the consequences of your words. You have scarred me. How is anything you do now able to compensate for that. 

Am I being stupid for wanting to work this out again. When you love somebody, you let down your guard. When you love somebody, you are giving them a chance to hurt you, but trusting them not to.

And I don't trust you. Can people really change.

Time is running out. I am so fucking sick of feeling like this. All the fucking pent up frustrations. Where the fuck do I vent.

No comments: