Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Two pictures from some time ago:

zouk
JARED

-
Dropped PSY333 because I cannot accept YLL. PSY101 was also under her but this time wasn't very bearable because she repeated the same jokes, and spent an hour talking about herself. She also spent a very, very long time on ONE definition because she got carried away and talked about herself AGAIN. Don't get me wrong. She's a very nice lady. I just don't like the way her lectures are. I went to check out Animal Psych class the next day. I missed Dr. Scott. He took us for Biopsych last year and I loved it. He is equally amazing for Animal Psych but I figured this module wouldn't be very helpful for me in future. So yeah, officially no school for me for Summer 1! :D

IMG_3886
My new companions for Summer 1! ^^

IMG_3887
And for the 4th consecutive week: Hello, Zouk.

No comments: