Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pot

Zouk and Nana last night! It was craaaaazzzyyy. The only track I remember is Gareth Emery's Concrete Angel. I've got to stop making a fool out of myself when I'm drunk. Every time I look back at the things I have done in my drunken stupor... it's just terrible haha. JK, QN and Ryan saw me first, and as usual they smiled and waved calmly. I was too excited and I charged towards them with a very big "OMG HIIII!!!!!!" like they are my 10-year good friends. Velvet bartenders were so nice to me! :D And I had Nana chicken wings hehe but it closed before 0530. The night ended too early. :( Bak Kut Teh for supper and home we went at 0700!

Photo on 9-5-12 at 10.55 PM
Photo on 9-5-12 at 10.54 PM #2

I figured it wouldn't be nice to camwhore with wrinkles. That's why I'm doing it now.

No comments: