Tuesday, May 8, 2012

By the pricking of my thumbs,

IMG_3769

Open, locks,
Whoever knocks.

Macbeth Act 4, Scene 1




I would have bought this shirt from Topshop if the cut was better! Yes just because it's Shakespeare's Macbeth. Anyway I know I shouldn't be spending but I succumbed to a pretty lil' bralet. What a pleasant surprise to see Auntie Vivien and her trademark hair again; she's still working at Ion! She looked at me from head to toe and went, "wah, hen xiang bian mei le, hor?"

"wo yi qian bu mei meh???"... Kidding. I didn't say that. Hahaha.

She offered me her staff discount! But when I was at the cashier, manager Shah saw me and offered me his instead. WHY ARE THEY SO NICE :') Ex-Knightsbridge manager Melvin (now at Ion) asked me to go back to work but I only have 3 weeks break, so nope. I have never worked with Melvin before. Got to know him because there was this period of time Knightsbridge was my most frequented store and everyone started to recognize me haha whoops.

No comments: