Monday, April 23, 2012

Macbeth

IMG_3652
This scene reminds me of Vicky. "To bed, to bed, to bed." She was Lady Macbeth in a play presented by our class in sec four. And I played the role of Young Siward. I was supposedly slain so I had to die on stage and be dragged away. It was so embarrassing.

One paper down, three more to go. Come what come may, time and the hour runs through the roughest day. Strange feeling of joy to recall quotes from five(!!!) years ago. Like "there's daggers in men's smiles" and "there's no art to find the mind's construction in the face"and "unsex me here and fill me from the crown to the toe topful of direst cruelty". Ok enough of the Macbeth talk haha.

Ugc paper tomorrow. Screw my courage to the sticking-place and I'll not fail. (haha sorry can't help it)

No comments: