Sunday, March 4, 2012

Apple of my eye

Screen Shot 2012-03-04 at 3.38.27 AM
Screen Shot 2012-03-04 at 3.15.45 AM
Screen Shot 2012-03-04 at 3.38.17 AM
He was trying to dance.

Instead of doing work,
Screen Shot 2012-03-04 at 5.49.11 AM
he checks his phone and smiles to himself,

Screen Shot 2012-03-04 at 5.51.40 AM
and digs his nose (as usual).

I took another classic shot but he refuses to let me post it up. :(

We spent more than 7 hours Skyping! :D :D :D We talked, we studied, and he took a short nap.

What it took to wake him up: 3-4 missed calls on his mobile (non-silent mode) + 2x ringing of his house phone + friend #1 + friend #2 + friend #3 (I think). And probably some eye power from me because I was watching everything hahaha. Pig.

Watching him sleep kinda stirred up some emotions in me. Well I didn't exactly watch, but I guess just looking up from my work occasionally and knowing that he's there sleeping is good enough. Even though it was dark and all I could see was this oddly shaped lump of comforter on the bed. Had not done it in 2 months, ever since he left. There's always something about watching someone you love sleep. It's weird, how the most trivial and unimportant things that don't seem to matter could make me feel so much.


You have no idea how happy you make me feel. And so afraid at the same time.

No comments: