Thursday, November 10, 2011

You carry your heavy heart with such grace

Monday: Short meet up with pltmates! Good nonetheless. I love you guys ♥ Everyone's so tired and busy with school/work now there's barely any free time to meet each other + three others are overseas. :( But that's okay cus our holidays are coming and CHERYL WILL BE BACK IN 4 DAYS' TIME!!!! ^^

IMG_1194
IMG_1179IMG_1183
IMG_1184
IMG_1189
IMG_1192
IMG_1198
IMG_1199
IMG_1200
IMG_1201
IMG_1202
IMG_1203
IMG_1208
IMG_1210
IMG_1212
IMG_1214
IMG_1215

Look at what Nurin did:
IMG_1221
Attempt 1.

IMG_1222
Attempt 2.

IMG_1224
IMG_1225
IMG_1231
IMG_1235

*
IMG00034-tile
*

I forgot to mention that my cartilage started to swell last Thursday all thanks to my itchy hands. I kept removing my first helix piercing to have a look at the hole and then putting it back just because I wanted to know if I could. And since I thought my first one healed pretty well, I became complacent and neglected the second. On friday, my ear swelled even more and it bloody hurt. Decided to head down to Primitive to get it checked. The guy took out my stud, cleaned my ear for me and when he tried to put it back omg it was excruciating. I am so annoying when I am nervous/scared. I asked so many questions. Is my ear going to rot? Do you think it will recover? It will recover right? Is it common? How long will it take? What if it remains like this forever? -__- Seriously. But anyway he was patient enough so it was okay.

So the point is, SEA SALT is my saviour. I never knew how miraculous it is. I started using it to clean my piercing as told and the very next day it really did feel and look better. My ear is perfectly fine now and I am happy. So please do not touch your fresh piercing unnecessarily, and use sea salt!!

No comments: