Sunday, November 27, 2011

If your heart is open it can never stay broken

IMG_2636
Went Chinatown for some spicy food. Short was sitting opposite me when we were eating and when I looked up she was perspiring SO MUCH I thought she was sitting in the rain.... hahahahaha I kid but she was literally dripping in sweat. The amount of tissue she used hahaha.

IMG_2653

IMG_2643
IMG_2644
I was trying that photobooth stuff in Snoopy's Fair haha. I love the things Charlie Brown says hahaha. "Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love." "If it goes without saying, why did you say it?" "I have developed a new philosophy: I only dread one day at a time." I am not gonna delete it like how I did to Smurfs' Village!

AND I AM FINALLY DONE WITH MY MUS113 JOURNALS. Last day of school tomorrow before study break. Hell yeah.

No comments: