Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Inane



The kind of passion that grabs you by the throat. The kind of passion that not only leaves you hungry for more, but also pushes you beyond what you thought you could possibly do. The kind of passion that knocks you out the moment you hit your pillow, and wakes you up the next morning: refreshed, driven, and motivated. The kind of passion that releases dopamine, and makes exhaustion a reward in itself.

I miss having an aim, I miss that kind of passion., and I miss having something to fight for. My life at this stage is bland and boring, nothing like how I want it to be.

This semester is meaningless to me. 4 out of my 5 mods have absolutely NOTHING to do with my major, and yet they are compulsory. I have no interest in what I am doing, I hate the group projects and labs and presentations and readings. The mundane tasks I have to fulfill every single day with my poker face bore the hell out of me. Carpe diem seriously? I am merely going through the motions and I think it is a waste of time.

I hate this. I hate school and I miss my friends and I hate how our schedules are so different that we barely have the time to see each other. :( :( :(

No comments: