Saturday, October 8, 2011

"If love be rough with you, be rough with love.

Prick love for pricking and you beat love down."

fun2
Why does my bare face look this fresh ONLY when I'm staying home?? >:(

IMG_2392
My current favourite snack.

IMG_2394
Hahahaha thanks Edlyn! ^^


x Another helix piercing soon - just next to my latest one; it looks too lonely. :(

x I have watched about 8 movies on my laptop for the past 2-3 days. Currently on my 9th: William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet (1996) starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes. I watched it for the first time about 4 years ago, and now I'm watching it again! ^^ What I like about it is the fact that despite being a modernized version of the play, the original Shakespearean dialogue is retained.

x I think I miss you a little, but it's fine. I can't afford the time and energy to keep harping on it.

x I'm already looking forward to the next weekend!! (hiya treeza)

No comments: