Monday, September 12, 2011

@sijiathetiny

Met Sijia after school on Friday! The plan was to study, have dinner, and walk around. The first part failed quite miserably but that's okay! I had her hooked onto Starbucks' chewy granola haha yay! And she got me addicted to Popeye's mash potato. H&M was a disappointment and all the hype is baffling.

Sijia said she missed my handwriting hahaha. ^^

IMG_0795
IMG_0796
IMG_0798
IMG_0800
IMG_0801
IMG_0803
IMG_0816
IMG_0825
IMG_2303

I actually survived the entire Friday with just an hour of sleep the night before. I need to give myself a pat on the back.

I attended some social night event at Hilton on Thursday. I felt so weird initially because I didn't know anyone there, everyone looked uncomfortable somehow and it's almost funny. Time passed surprisingly quickly though.

IMG_2320
So pretttyyyy! ^^

No comments: