Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wounds

"I am weak there- the place where I had been found out before. My weakness was skinned over by your love.
I knew when you healed me that the wound would open again. I knew it like destiny, and at the same time, I knew it as choice."



IMG_2183IMG_2182
IMG_2184IMG_2185
IMG_2186IMG_2187

x I've always wanted to get my hands on Maybelline's Falsies mascara, which is not sold in Singapore. I also found out that Maybelline (as well as products like Vaseline, Pantene, Shu Uemura, Neutrogena, L'Oreal, Dove, and Acuvue among many others) tests on animals. Which really, isn't something to be happy about. What's worse is I'm a hypocrite because no matter how sad I think it is, I don't stop using them.

x Finally took out some time for a tan after an entire semester. It felt so good. ☀ But I'm thinking I should probably start taking good care of my skin and not go too much under the sun without sunscreen. I don't think I want a healthy glow at the expense of my life, Dear 16-year-old Me. Tell me how to stop. :(

x Grandma's bee hoon! Made with ♥


And, the odds of bumping into an eyecandy when you look like shit.

No comments: