Tuesday, July 5, 2011

NDP Rehearsal II

IMG_9694
My favourite part was the parade segment, just like it's always been. This year's Parade Regimental Sergeant Major is MWO Jennifer Tan. I am so proud of her! :')

IMG_9705
IMG_9713
IMG_9714
IMG_9720
IMG_9715
Spot Sarahj in her no.3 uniform! She's part of the Majulah Moment this year! :D
IMG_9722
IMG_9725
... I forgot to zoom out hahaha.

IMG_9734
IMG_9738
IMG_9741
Feu de joi!

And this is OUR feu de joi during SYF opening ceremony 2006:
37897849649028l
Haha we didn't look very neat. I have always loved wearing the no.1 uniform, even though it always made me perspire so much since girls had to wear a white t-shirt underneath. I'd be over the freakin' moon if I ever have the opportunity and privilege to be part of the GOH contingent again. And I still remember the drills haha.

IMG_9743
IMG_9759
IMG_9773
IMG_9791
IMG_9792
The confetti! I LOVED IT OMG IT WAS SO FUN! I pity the people who had to clear everything up after the parade. It was so much that some fell into my top and my bag. Hahaha look at the volume. And let's not forget Nat's face.

IMG_9798
IMG_9821
I can't remember when was the last time I sang the National Anthem and took the pledge before Saturday. It felt kinda good. NDP makes you feel so patriotic for a day. And I loved it.

IMG_9822
IMG_9828
IMG_9833

This year's parade is very musical-like. We sang Baby (Justin Bieber), Nobody (Wonder Girls), Dancing Queen, etc. I was so amused by the Fun Pack Song (sung to the tune of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance). The lyrics are hilarious.

"I want New Water and I want a cold drink/ You and me, let's share a bit/ I want a biscuit and I want a sweet/ You and me, let's share this treat"

"You know that I want you/ And you know that I need you/ I want a wet, wet tissue."

HAHAHAHAAAAA.

No comments: