Saturday, July 23, 2011

Kitty

Presenting my new act-cute kitty cover! ^^ Hahaha don't judge me please. Something to keep in mind for anything at all: Use/wear/do it while you can, because you can't use/wear/do it when you hit 30.

c2
IMG00009
c
My lovely Vectra Studded Slippers from Topshop! Initially I decided not to get them but they just refused to leave my mind! Went to Knightsbridge to "take a look", and found out that they have the last pair IN MY SIZE. It was A SIGN~ so how could I resist?? ^^

IMG_0292
My new (and bigger) bottle of Viva La Juicy VS the empty one. ^^ I am a very indecisive person. I take an annoyingly long time to decide on what to eat. I take an even longer time to pick a scent. So I think I should just stick to my same old Juicy. I really love Chanel's Chance Eau Tendre though!

So... I'm broke as hell right now, and I think I need to starve for a month.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

are those loafers true to size? i'm a size 6 in U.S but they only have half sizes on the U.S topshop site and some people said they run large or true to size...

Kathleen said...

My feet are so large compared to yours :( I'm a UK 5, which makes me a US 7.5 :O I think they are mostly true to size! But I can't tell you for sure because I don't know about shoes in US.

Why not you try measuring your foot in cm? And then refer to this chart
http://www.i18nguy.com/l10n/shoes.html

I used my measurements with reference to that and it works quite well! E.g. I'm a UK 5, Euro 38, US 7.5, and my foot is about 23.5cm!

Hope this helps! (: