Thursday, July 14, 2011

Humor

I like laughing and I laugh loudly. I'm not concerned about how wide my mouth is when I take the best medicine because I believe it should always be done heartily. Don't always take things too seriously. Almost everything is transient, and change should not only be kept in your pockets, but also in your mind. Of course, life's gonna be a lot longer than you'd like if you can't learn to laugh at yourself.

Light, mirthful exchange of teasing remarks. Jokes. Banters. A breath of fresh air, lest we asphyxiate under the weight we carry on our shoulders, in the pursuit of excellence. All in the name of fun. Sure, why would I mind? I wouldn't.

But there's always a limit to everything, isn't there? There's a line between gratifying amusement and incessantly redundant jesting and I don't think it's a good idea to cross it.

No comments: