Wednesday, February 23, 2011

There's a bluebird in my heart that wants to get out.

Tuesday.
We had the most productive 2h break ever because Zeeeee and I completed our parts for the ppt slides!
I keep thinking that I'm taking psy343 instead of psy321.
LLY showed us some videos during soc101 and I'm incredibly impressed with lawyers.
Unlike a typical Tuesday, it didn't feel draggy.
I liked how the day turned out.
(:


I woke up from a nap not too long ago and there are so many things on my mind I think it's about to explode. It's like this.

studies psy321 test on friday tattoo friends what time should i sleep later? what to wear tomorrow? unearthed topshop vouchers with an expiry date of 31 march so what should i get? friends studies research paper bisexuality or thematic apperception test? research paper deadlines birthdays i've already paid my school fees i need to tidy up my room again whatever happened to followyourheart? pressure I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING kristal's last day is on the 28th i need to see her before she flies back everything is in a mess i need to swim i need to tan my tanlines are fading but when should i? why don't i have a stand any stand at all i need to stop being an ignoramus................ it's endless.

I ought to study for psy321 now.

No comments: