Thursday, January 20, 2011

You never hit the ground in your dreams.




My favourite pair of shorts!! It's not quite appropriate to be worn out though. :/


Everytime when I think everything's going well. Everytime when I'm so profoundly happy, I feel so afraid. "Happiness like this is frightening. They only let you be this happy if they are preparing to take something away from you." And damn was I right. They say we should depend on noone. They say people come and go oh so easily. But they forgot to mention that we are the ones that choose who we want to let go and who we want to hold on to.

I was thinking how life is too short to be anything but happy. But maybe I'm just one of those people that don't deserve to be. All I could ever do was to make up my own happy ending in my head. Yeah this time I'm really getting used to it.

Not gonna worry/ think about things that are not within my control anymore. Need to realise that shit happens. Step in it, accept it, get the fuck over it and keep walking. You hear "fuck" from me only when I'm terribly upset. And everytime I use the word "fuck" I think I feel worse. This is not how I want my diction to be, but well, fuck it.

Have a better day everyone. 0830 lesson later. Goodnight.

No comments: