Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You swing your words like punches.

My heart aches. My heart aches like fuck. I think if I feel any more than I do right now, my lungs will collapse. I'm sorry for how ugly things have become. I'm sorry for being such a terrible mistake. All I wanted was to talk to you but look at what I've done instead. With me, you've never really lost your cool, but recently I seem to be so damn good at pissing you off. Effortless, all the time. Yknow what hurts? Change.

And I don't care if you're my friend, if you're reading this pls get it into your head. I have no idea what's going on, but please stop talking and spreading nonsense. If you don't know shit about what's happening, I suggest you stfu.

I have work to do. Look at the time. I have lesson at 0830 but I haven't done anything. And I don't want to go to school.

I just wanna curl up and die. I can't take it anymore. I swear.

:'(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.

Kathleen said...

Thanks (: