Monday, January 24, 2011

I talk about you like you put the stars in the sky.

Thank goodness Cheryl asked me out, otherwise I don't know how I'd even survive Saturday night. So Arab street two heavy-hearted souls went.

IMG_7380
IMG_7387
She loves her new ring.

IMG_7386
And so do I! (: It's a little too big for my pinky though.

IMG_7397
I'm wearing Benefit full-finish (or silky finish I can't rmb) lipcolor in Shy. Urmmm I used the tester. Haha haven't bought it yet!

IMG_7400
IMG_7403
IMG_7408
IMG_7410
IMG_7418
IMG_7427
IMG_7430
IMG_7432
IMG_7431
We were trying to take a picture of our lashes! Didn't know they were this long haha. They are real by the way. I don't even own any pair of falsies.

IMG_7435
I'm apparently quite obsessed with my lashes.

IMG_7441
IMG_7450IMG_7451
IMG_7452IMG_7454
IMG_7459IMG_7460
IMG_7478
IMG_7470
Act cute #1 hahaha.

IMG_7469
Act cute #2 \(^o^)/ I'm sorry for the horrible eyebags. Not feeling/looking too good recently. ):

I love you, Cheryl Khin Chan Myaet Soe Lwin! Thanks for spending so much time with me; I really needed it. I'm so sorry if you got scolded by your mum and sorry for your cab fare! :/

I love htht. It feels so good when it isn't one-sided. Moments like these are so precious. Feels as though the weight is being lifted off my chest, even if it's just for a while. And I think hth talks kinda only work at night because that's the period of time when we start pondering about things that really matter. We're too caught up with life during the day that we don't even have the time to pause and think properly.

I love nights like this that turn out unexpectedly good. Sometimes it's amazing because you didn't really expect anything to happen at all. Y'know what's the one wrong thing that we always do?

We expect.

And it just ruins everything.

No comments: