Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hi December,

Ikea meatballs and daim cake! Topshop after that because it's the last day for Cheryl to use her 20% discount for her birthday month. Saw Cecilia my manager! She asked me if I would like to go back to work during my holidays. Initially I didn't want to because I really wanted to play my holidays away but now when I think about it I realised it's not a bad idea. Despite the very low pay, I really miss working there. Everytime I step into Topshop Ion the familiarity really strikes and it feels like second home. Like how when I was walking around waiting for Cheryl to try her clothes I had this urge to serve customers? Then I realised that oh, no, I'm not working. :/


Anw,
Look what I found in my room when I reached home! My lovebonito wedges finally arrived! ♥

No comments: