Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Here we are, a careful distance.


J went for naval piercing and I kinda miss mine. ): This was taken one day after I had it pierced! I don't have it anymore 'cause it was migrating so I removed it. ): ): So I have this ugly red mark now sighhh. ):



I was looking through the photos in my file and I found this! Butterscotch Apple & Mixed Berries Crumble from Food For Thought. The first and only time I had this was June. MOUTHGASMICCC I want this now!

I was reading through my old stuff (instead of my notes) and I realised how much my past relationship has changed me. I've changed so much that I find it hard to believe. They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger? Well emotionally, I'm not stronger. Not even one bit. Emotionally, I'm exhausted, worn out, and numb. The saddest movies hardly make me cry anymore. I don't know if I'm able to feel as much as I used to, I don't know if I'll ever have that kind of affection to give again. 'cause really, after whatever happened yet again this year, it doesn't come as a surprise that I've become such a skeptic.

My heart is slammed shut and soldered closed. And I think you'll have to be pretty amazing to change that.

2 comments:

myheroshot said...

YOU'LL FIND THE RIGHT PERSON SOMEDAY <3

Kathleen said...

You too! <3